TitleTap is proud to announce that it has partnered with ALTA’s Homeowner Outreach Program (HOP), which provides members tools to easily communicate to homeowners, real estate agents and others the benefits of title insurance and what title agents and attorneys do to facilitate transactions.
Read the ALTA press release here.
ALTA members can download and customize over a hundred resources in the HOP Catalog.
ALTA HOP can now be found on TitleTap’s HUB with a “one-click” option to have the integration added to a customer’s website for online digital resources and customizable collateral.
The integration comes with the following benefits:
- Download and customize rack cards, educational flyers, and posters from ALTAprints
- Access to pre-written blog posts
- Access to the ALTA HOP Consumer Video Library
Dean Collura, TitleTap’s CEO, stated:
“We are strong supporters of the ALTA HOP program and are excited to provide an easy way to put this amazing collateral to action on behalf of our TitleTap website customers.”
More details about this website integration can be found on the TitleTap’s HUB web page. Or you can contaact our team at [email protected]
- Strategies To Replace Your Refi Business In Changing Markets [Webinar Replay] - November 19, 2021
- Growing your Title Company by Joint Venture or Merger & Acquisition?4 Tips to scale up your online marketing the easy way! - November 8, 2021
- TitleTap Partner Showcase: Online Payments With Payload Keybox [Webinar Replay] - October 26, 2021