What information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience. We also collect information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details through automatic tracking technology. We may also use this technology to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services. Click here for information on how you can open a private browser in order to opt out of behavioral tracking on this Website.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you visit our website, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or search query, or enter information on our Website, and automatically as you navigate through the Website. The information we collect automatically via your navigation is traffic and statistical data and not personal information, though we may associate it with information we collect in other ways.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other website features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect visitor information?
- We use SSL security
- The software we use is SSL encrypted
- Our web servers are located in a SSAE SOC 2 Type II data center
- Database and systems access is restricted to necessary personnel on an as needed basis
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify or disable your cookies.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your information to third parties for their benefit unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to protect information that is confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, some information may be provided to third parties for TitleTap’s marketing, advertising, or other purposes. This might include things like printed flyers with your name and address, email marketing service providers, and online marketing channels like Facebook or LinkedIn.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails we will promptly remove you from ALL marketing-related correspondence. To do so you can:
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of any email and click “Unsubcribe”
- Reply to any email and ask to be “Unsubscribed”
The right to be informed on the type of data
- Website Visitors – TitleTap may collect data about our website visitors, our customers, and their browsing habits which may include but is not limited to just browser cookies. This data might also things like include IP address, MAC Address, browser or device time, heat map information and screen recordings.
- Form Data – We collect the data that you fill out on forms on our website, other online channels, and at conferences in order for us to get in contact with you. For example we might collect contact, or company information such as your name, your email, and the company that you work for.
- Email, Phone, Online meeting, Support channels – Prospects and customers might provide information via email, phone, online virtual meeting or via our support channels.
- Domain or Website Account – In order to build and launch your website we might need information about where your domain was hosted or where your website is currently hosted in order to transfer data. This information is always provided by you so you have the ultimate decision on what we receive.
- We also collect credit card and billing information from customers.
How it is collected
- This “data collection” is done through automated systems (cookies, email automation, online marketing), voluntarily from the prospect or customer (contact us / demo form), in person at conferences (business card, sign up sheet, attendee list from conference), can be requested if necessary for the project (onboarding and support), or might be provided by partners (give us a list of people who are interested in our products).
How the data is used
- Your personal contact data is only collected when you submit a form on our website or through one of our opt-in pages and used to contact you shortly after and over a period of time. Regardless if you purchase our products / services or not, over time we will email you useful articles, invitations to webinars and information about our services.
- Cookies are used to remind you of our products and services through marketing partners and track the effectiveness of the campaigns. Heatmap, recordings and device tracking data is used to help us better understand how people are accessing and using our website in an effort to help them find things quicker.
- Here are some ways we use your data:
- To deliver our products and services
- For reporting and future development
- To communicate with you about the services
- To market, promote and drive engagement
- Customer support
With your consent
- We might share testimonials and case studies publicly with our prospective customers.
- We never sell or share the data we collect about individuals with third parties unless you ask us to do so. We may however import information about you into software that we use to market to you or manage your account.
How long we keep the data
- We keep the data indefinitely unless you ask us to do otherwise per this policy for marketing, account access, and reporting purposes.
The right of access and data portability.
- If you’d like a copy of your data please verify your identity and contact us from the email addresses you might have used to submit a form on our site. This verifies your identity in order to allow us to release the information. We’d be happy provide to you any of the Personally Identifiable Information (PII) that we have on you without charge and within approximately 30 days.
The right to rectification.
- If you’d like to update our records of you, you can request that we do so. We will make a reasonable effort to update anything that we have the ability to as it abides with the law, our ability to, our terms, and the terms of our partners.
The right to erase, object, or restrict data processing.
- If you would like to no longer be contacted by us please click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any emails you receive from us, or reply to one of them requesting to be unsubscribed.
- If you’d like us to delete your data, then please contact us from the email address that we have on file for you and request that the data be deleted.
- If you’d like us to stop marketing to you via web browser then please read these instructions on how to clear your browser cookies and discontinue use of our website(s).
- If you would like to request some other restricted use of your data then please request it here. We will make our best effort to abide as we have the ability to, it follows the law, and it follows our partner agreements.
- In the event of a data breach, we will make every effort to provide notice to you within 72 hours of discovering that your data has been affected.
Our policy towards children
- Our services are not directed towards individuals under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children or minors. If we become aware that an individual under the age of 16 has provided us with personal information, we will take whatever steps are necessary to delete that data. If you become aware of a child that provides us with information, please contact us immediately.
By visiting any of our websites, social media profiles, or other assets
- I am agreeing to data being automatically collected about me and am allowing cookies to be placed on my device for marketing purposes. I am also agreeing to the rest of terms outlined in this document.
By submitting a form on any of our websites, social media profiles, or other assets
- I am agreeing to receiving emails from TitleTap in the form of articles, webinar invites, partner information, and TitleTap products and services. I am also agreeing to the rest of terms outlined in this document.
By emailing us
- I am agreeing to receiving emails from TitleTap regarding but not limited to the topic.
If You Do Not Agree or Would like to Opt-out
In order to opt-out of these terms so that your data remains private you must do all of the following immediately:
- Navigate away from our websites, social media profiles, or other asset you are visiting.
- Clear all of your cookies immediately.
- Open a private browser.
- Visit our websites, social media, or assets in a private browser window.
- Never submit a form on any of any kind that belongs to us.
- Doing this will keep us from having access to your data.
23110 State Road 54
Lutz, FL 33549