What is included in the Setup price:
- Free Concierge setup for 30 days by one of our team members
- A beautiful Mobile Friendly Website design from our design library
- Adding your existing Logo to the website
- Custom Colors to match your brand
- Images you provide or suggest
- Motto or tagline about your brand
- Light customizations to the homepage (remove a content block for example)
- Light site-wide customizations (Remove sidebar, reorder sidebar content, custom links or info in sidebar, custom footer content, etc)
- Menu customizations (order, titles, and number of items in menu)
- Pages and text content on each page.
Optional Add-ons for Setup:
- Map to your location (Free)
- Contact form (Free)
- Employee profiles (Free)
- Testimonial widget (Free)
- Testimonial Submission (Free)
- Blog (per plan)
- Order Title form (per plan)
- Calculators – net sheet and title premium – (per plan/paid add-on)
- Email Marketing Newsletter (per plan/paid add-on)
- Video Marketing (per plan/paid add-on)
Common changes that are included per your monthly subscription are:
- Replace or edit content on a page
- Adding/removing a new page and adding/removing a link in the menu
- Adding/removing an image
- Posting an already written article to your blog
- Adding/removing personnel from a page on your website
- Uploading a new logo that you provide
- Adding/removing link in menu or footer
- Adding/removing a link from a page
- Writing blog content for you
- Writing page content for you
- Social media posting (unless purchased with Enterprise Plan or A La Carte)
- Advertisement setup and management (unless purchased with Enterprise Plan or A La Carte)
- Custom Graphic design including but not limited to:
- Existing Logo creation – Discount code through trusted partner
- Logo recreation / touch up from a scan, business card, or poor quality image – partner
- Flyers – Discount code through partner
- Custom Buttons – partner
- Editing of photos beyond cropping and/or resizing – partner
- Changing or redesigning your website template/theme
- Homepage redesigns (moving blocks or content position)
- Domain name
- Email addresses, email hosting, or management
- Custom photography
- Custom videography
The TitleTap Team represents and warrants that: (a) it will provide the Services identified in the your plan in a professional and workmanlike manner; (b) it shall secure all necessary rights, title, and interest in and to the work product specified in your plan; (c) To the best of its knowledge, the work product will not violate the rights of any third parties; (d) If you or third parties modify the scope of work or use the work product outside of the scope or purpose of these terms and conditions, all representations and warranties of the Title Tap Team shall be void.
EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE TITLE TAP TEAM MAKES NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. THE TITLE TAP TEAM EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS OR GOVERNMENT RULES OR REGULATIONS APPLICABLE TO THE PROJECT.
Since we have no contract, you can cancel your plan at anytime. However, be advised that we may not be able to transfer the design created pursuant to your plan since that is the property of the Title Tap Team, nor the tools such as ClosingTap, LeadTap, SocialTap, and VideoTap. We have 3 “exit” options to migrate your website content and images to the host of your choice:
1) Any good web developer can easily scrape your content, images, and pages then copy them to their own site free of charge. You’ll just need to let us know the cancelation day after they have your website downloaded. The calculators, widgets, and software add-ons are subject to an additional fee.
2) To expedite the process a bit and make it easier for your next designer, we can do a website export at anytime for a one-time fee of $799. This will give you all of your pages, content, images, etc. Then you can pay another developer to download WordPress, install it to the hosting plan of your choice, pick a new design template, and import your website data that we exported. This option would require you have another developer design a site for you, but all the data, pages, content, and images would be intact. Payment in full of the one-time fee of $799.00 is required up front. The calculators, widgets, and software add-ons are subject to an additional fee.
3) Pending our team availability we may be able to do a SiteTap to Custom Website move for $5,999 (25% discount off of custom development rates, just for being an existing customer) where we rebuild your website as it is on your own host. Again, the calculators, widgets, and software add-ons are subject to an additional fee. Be advised that you would lose many of the “done-for-you” and title industry compliance upgrades you get with a SiteTap website.
See separate terms and conditions for VideoTap video libraries here.
Subcontracting. We reserve the right to subcontract any services that we have agreed to perform for you as we see fit.
These Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time and from time to time, at the sole and complete discretion of the Title Tap Team.
I/we agree that I am/we are responsible for complying with all relevant laws relating to e-commerce, and to the full extent permitted by law will hold harmless, protect, and defend and indemnify the Title Tap Team and its subcontractors from any claim, penalty, tax, tariff loss or damage arising from my/our use of Internet electronic commerce.
Updated: April 2017