Submitting these 6 pieces of information:
- Social Security Number
- Property Address
- Estimated Value of Property
- Mortgage Loan Amount sought
constitutes a valid loan application under the TRID rule.
You may apply and submit these in writing OR in oral form; a live conversation, or a phone call, backed by a written record of the conversation is a legitimate application.
Once these 6 pieces of information are submitted a creditor MUST supply a Loan Estimate for approved loans within 3 business days.
Latest posts by TitleTap (see all)
- A guide to building + marketing your solo law firm website - November 19, 2020
- TitleTap’s New and Improved Net Sheet Rate Calculator Can Help You Close More Real Estate Faster! - November 18, 2020
- How to land more clients as a solo attorney - November 4, 2020