Submitting these 6 pieces of information:
- Social Security Number
- Property Address
- Estimated Value of Property
- Mortgage Loan Amount sought
constitutes a valid loan application under the TRID rule.
You may apply and submit these in writing OR in oral form; a live conversation, or a phone call, backed by a written record of the conversation is a legitimate application.
Once these 6 pieces of information are submitted a creditor MUST supply a Loan Estimate for approved loans within 3 business days.
Latest posts by TitleTap (see all)
- The 7 Best Website Designs for Attorneys - November 15, 2019
- The 5 Topics Every Attorney’s Website Chatbot Should Include - August 30, 2019
- How This One Page on Your Website Can Generate Leads For Years to Come - August 12, 2019