Submitting these 6 pieces of information:
- Social Security Number
- Property Address
- Estimated Value of Property
- Mortgage Loan Amount sought
constitutes a valid loan application under the TRID rule.
You may apply and submit these in writing OR in oral form; a live conversation, or a phone call, backed by a written record of the conversation is a legitimate application.
Once these 6 pieces of information are submitted a creditor MUST supply a Loan Estimate for approved loans within 3 business days.
Latest posts by TitleTap (see all)
- 7 creative marketing ideas for business law attorneys - September 14, 2020
- 8 creative marketing ideas for bankruptcy attorneys - September 2, 2020
- 7 creative marketing ideas for real estate attorneys - September 2, 2020