Submitting these 6 pieces of information:
- Social Security Number
- Property Address
- Estimated Value of Property
- Mortgage Loan Amount sought
constitutes a valid loan application under the TRID rule.
You may apply and submit these in writing OR in oral form; a live conversation, or a phone call, backed by a written record of the conversation is a legitimate application.
Once these 6 pieces of information are submitted a creditor MUST supply a Loan Estimate for approved loans within 3 business days.
Latest posts by TitleTap (see all)
- Podcast: Ep. 13: Marketing Strategies for Title Companies with Dean Collura of TitleTap - June 29, 2020
- PropLogix Webinar: SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING FOR CLOSING AGENTS - June 11, 2020
- 7 Best Solo & Partner Law Firm Website Examples - May 29, 2020