The Loan Estimate documents the essential facts and terms of an approved real estate loan. It includes:
- loan terms
- projected payments and loan costs
- cash and costs at closing time
- the services for which you CAN and CANNOT shop in relation to the loan
- summary information with which to compare this loan to others
and other important details such as appraisal, insurance, late payment, refinancing, loan assumption policy and whether this lender intends to service this loan.
The Loan Disclosure is a dynamic form; it will include information that IS related to YOUR loan and may leave out information that is NOT so forms from different lenders or for different loans may not look identical.
Latest posts by TitleTap (see all)
- A guide to building + marketing your solo law firm website - November 19, 2020
- TitleTap’s New and Improved Net Sheet Rate Calculator Can Help You Close More Real Estate Faster! - November 18, 2020
- How to land more clients as a solo attorney - November 4, 2020