You’ll see some pictures in this video to help you remember later, but the first step in securing a loan is to complete a loan application.
To do so, you’ll need the following information.
- Pay stubs for the past 2-3 months.
- W-2 forms for the past 2 years.
- Information on long-term debts.
- Recent bank statements tax returns for the past 2 years.
- Proof of any other income.
- Address and description of the property you wish to buy.
- A sales contract on the home you want to buy.
During the application process, the lender will order a report on your credit history and a professional appraisal of the property you want to purchase. The application process typically takes between 1-6 weeks.
- The difference between Google Ads (PPC) and Organic Search Results (SEO) - October 19, 2022
- A practical guide to market your small law firm when you don’t have much time or budget - October 12, 2022
- The 80/20 guide to local SEO for lawyers - September 8, 2022