You’ll see some pictures in this video to help you remember later, but the first step in securing a loan is to complete a loan application. To do so, you’ll need the following information.
- Pay stubs for the past 2-3 months.
- W-2 forms for the past 2 years.
- Information on long-term debts.
- Recent bank statements tax returns for the past 2 years.
- Proof of any other income.
- Address and description of the property you wish to buy.
- A sales contract on the home you want to buy.
TitleTap provides turn-key websites and marketing tools like Video, Social Media Management, and Email Marketing for Title Agents and Real Estate Attorneys. Get more great marketing tips like this specifically relevant to Real Estate, Title Insurance, Mortgage Lending, and Law by subscribing or visiting our blog above.
Latest posts by TitleTap (see all)
- TitleTap Launches HUB Making Website Integrations Easier For Customers and Industry Partners - April 1, 2021
- 7 Things Your Title Company or Law Firm’s Website Needs Due To The Pandemic - March 12, 2021
- Why most service businesses should never pay a local marketing firm for a custom website… - March 9, 2021