As we show you in this video, in addition to comparing the home to your minimum requirement and wish lists use the HUD Home Scorecard and consider the following:
- Is there enough room for both the present and the future?
- Are there enough bedrooms and bathrooms?
- Is the house structurally sound?
- Do the mechanical systems and appliances work?
- Is the yard big enough?
- Do you like the floor plan?
- Will your furniture fit in the space?
- Is there enough storage space?
Bring a tape measure to better answer these questions and write down your measurements.
- Does anything need to repaired or replaced?
- Will the seller repair or replace the items?
Imagine the house in good weather and bad and in each season. Will you be happy with it year-round? Take your time and think carefully about each house you see. Keep the scorecard and notes for each one.
Latest posts by TitleTap (see all)
- A guide to building + marketing your solo law firm website - November 19, 2020
- TitleTap’s New and Improved Net Sheet Rate Calculator Can Help You Close More Real Estate Faster! - November 18, 2020
- How to land more clients as a solo attorney - November 4, 2020