To ensure you won’t fall victim to loan fraud, as you’ll see in this video, be sure to follow all of these steps as you apply for a loan:
- Be sure to read and understand everything before you sign.
- Refuse to sign any blank documents.
- Do not buy property for someone else.
- Do not overstate your income.
- Do not overstate how long you have been employed.
- Do not overstate your assets.
- Accurately report your debts.
- Do not change your income tax returns for any reason.
- Tell the whole truth about gifts.
- Do not list fake co-borrowers on your loan application.
- Be truthful about your credit problems, past and present.
- Be honest about your intention to occupy the house
And do not provide false supporting documents.
Latest posts by TitleTap (see all)
- The 5 Topics Every Attorney’s Website Chatbot Should Include - August 30, 2019
- How This One Page on Your Website Can Generate Leads For Years to Come - August 12, 2019
- Do I Really Need a Website? 7 Reasons You Might Change Your Mind. - August 6, 2019