Watch this video and take a few notes!
First, devise a checklist for the information from each lending institution. You should include:
- the company’s name and basic information
- the type of mortgage
- minimum down payment required
- interest rate and points
- closing costs
- loan processing time
- whether prepayment is allowed
Speak with companies by phone or in person. Be sure to call every lender on the list the same day as interest rates can fluctuate daily.
In addition to doing your own research your real estate agent may have access to a database of lender and mortgage options or suggest a variety of different lender options.
Latest posts by TitleTap (see all)
- 4 New Website Designs Released! - December 4, 2020
- A guide to building + marketing your solo law firm website - November 19, 2020
- TitleTap’s New and Improved Net Sheet Rate Calculator Can Help You Close More Real Estate Faster! - November 18, 2020