As we show you in this video, an inspector checks the safety of your potential new home. Home Inspectors focus especially on the structure, construction and mechanical systems of the house and will make you aware of only repairs that are needed. The Inspector does not evaluate whether or not you’re getting good value for your money. Generally, an inspector checks (and gives estimates for repairs on):
- the electrical system
- plumbing and waste disposal
- the water heater
- insulation and ventilation
- the heating and AC system
- water source and quality
- the potential presence of pests
- the foundation, doors, windows, ceilings, walls, floors, and roof.
TitleTap provides turn-key websites and marketing tools like Video, Social Media Management, and Email Marketing for Title Agents and Real Estate Attorneys. Get more great marketing tips like this specifically relevant to Real Estate, Title Insurance, Mortgage Lending, and Law by subscribing or visiting our blog above.
Latest posts by TitleTap (see all)
- TitleTap Partners with Paymints.io on Online Payment Website Integration - July 16, 2021
- Not Every Website is Created Equal: How To Pick The Right Provider For Your Law Firm or Title Company - April 29, 2021
- TitleTap Adds Website Integrations for Qualia, Closer’s Choice, Alanna.ai, Zoccam and more to their HUB - April 23, 2021