As we show you in this video:
- The Settlement Statement, HUD-1 Form, which itemizes services provided and the fees charged; it is filled out by the closing agent and must be given to you at or before closing.
- A Truth-in-Lending Statement
- A copy of your Mortgage Note
- Your Mortgage or Deed of Trust
- The Binding Sales Contract prepared by the seller; your lawyer should review it
And the keys to your new home!
Latest posts by TitleTap (see all)
- 7 creative marketing ideas for business law attorneys - September 14, 2020
- 8 creative marketing ideas for bankruptcy attorneys - September 2, 2020
- 7 creative marketing ideas for real estate attorneys - September 2, 2020