As we show you in this video:
- The Settlement Statement, HUD-1 Form, which itemizes services provided and the fees charged; it is filled out by the closing agent and must be given to you at or before closing.
- A Truth-in-Lending Statement
- A copy of your Mortgage Note
- Your Mortgage or Deed of Trust
- The Binding Sales Contract prepared by the seller; your lawyer should review it
And the keys to your new home!
TitleTap provides turn-key websites and marketing tools like Video, Social Media Management, and Email Marketing for Title Agents and Real Estate Attorneys. Get more great marketing tips like this specifically relevant to Real Estate, Title Insurance, Mortgage Lending, and Law by subscribing or visiting our blog above.
Latest posts by TitleTap (see all)
- Why market while I’m busy? 6 Ways A TitleTap Website Frees Up Your Time When You Are Slammed - February 3, 2021
- How To Get More Business From Your Competition Without Taking Cheap Shots - February 2, 2021
- 4 New Website Designs Released! - December 4, 2020