As we show you in this video:
- The Settlement Statement, HUD-1 Form, which itemizes services provided and the fees charged; it is filled out by the closing agent and must be given to you at or before closing.
- A Truth-in-Lending Statement
- A copy of your Mortgage Note
- Your Mortgage or Deed of Trust
- The Binding Sales Contract prepared by the seller; your lawyer should review it
And the keys to your new home!
TitleTap provides turn-key websites and marketing tools like Video, Social Media Management, and Email Marketing for Title Agents and Real Estate Attorneys. Get more great marketing tips like this specifically relevant to Real Estate, Title Insurance, Mortgage Lending, and Law by subscribing or visiting our blog above.
Latest posts by TitleTap (see all)
- A guide to building + marketing your solo law firm website - November 19, 2020
- TitleTap’s New and Improved Net Sheet Rate Calculator Can Help You Close More Real Estate Faster! - November 18, 2020
- How to land more clients as a solo attorney - November 4, 2020