As we show you in this video:
- The Settlement Statement, HUD-1 Form, which itemizes services provided and the fees charged; it is filled out by the closing agent and must be given to you at or before closing.
- A Truth-in-Lending Statement
- A copy of your Mortgage Note
- Your Mortgage or Deed of Trust
- The Binding Sales Contract prepared by the seller; your lawyer should review it
And the keys to your new home!
Latest posts by TitleTap (see all)
- Podcast: Ep. 13: Marketing Strategies for Title Companies with Dean Collura of TitleTap - June 29, 2020
- PropLogix Webinar: SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING FOR CLOSING AGENTS - June 11, 2020
- 7 Best Solo & Partner Law Firm Website Examples - May 29, 2020