As we show you in this video:
- The Settlement Statement, HUD-1 Form, which itemizes services provided and the fees charged; it is filled out by the closing agent and must be given to you at or before closing.
- A Truth-in-Lending Statement
- A copy of your Mortgage Note
- Your Mortgage or Deed of Trust
- The Binding Sales Contract prepared by the seller; your lawyer should review it
And the keys to your new home!
- The difference between Google Ads (PPC) and Organic Search Results (SEO) - October 19, 2022
- A practical guide to market your small law firm when you don’t have much time or budget - October 12, 2022
- The 80/20 guide to local SEO for lawyers - September 8, 2022