This video tells you what any real estate professional would tell you. Ask them:
- How long do homes in my neighborhood currently stay on the market?
- How would you price my home?
- What data did you use to arrive at that price?
- How would you market my home?
- What activities would you expect of me to market my home?
- How will you handle representation if one of your buyers is interested in my home?
- May I speak with sellers you’ve recently represented?
- How long a period would you want on a listing agreement for my house?
It’s best to ask these questions, and be comfortable with your choices before signing a listing agreement.
Latest posts by TitleTap (see all)
- The 5 Topics Every Attorney’s Website Chatbot Should Include - August 30, 2019
- How This One Page on Your Website Can Generate Leads For Years to Come - August 12, 2019
- Do I Really Need a Website? 7 Reasons You Might Change Your Mind. - August 6, 2019