This video tells you what any real estate professional would tell you. Ask them:
- How long do homes in my neighborhood currently stay on the market?
- How would you price my home?
- What data did you use to arrive at that price?
- How would you market my home?
- What activities would you expect of me to market my home?
- How will you handle representation if one of your buyers is interested in my home?
- May I speak with sellers you’ve recently represented?
- How long a period would you want on a listing agreement for my house?
It’s best to ask these questions, and be comfortable with your choices before signing a listing agreement.
Latest posts by TitleTap (see all)
- A guide to building + marketing your solo law firm website - November 19, 2020
- TitleTap’s New and Improved Net Sheet Rate Calculator Can Help You Close More Real Estate Faster! - November 18, 2020
- How to land more clients as a solo attorney - November 4, 2020