These costs are paid to outside parties, not the lender, but you don’t get to choose them. They may include:
- appraisal, which puts a value on your property on the lender’s behalf
- a credit report on you
- fees to assess flood risk of your property, or for ongoing monitoring of flood zone changes related to your property
- tax monitoring to keep track of your property tax payments
- tax status research to assess the state of tax payments on the property.
TitleTap provides turn-key websites and marketing tools like Video, Social Media Management, and Email Marketing for Title Agents and Real Estate Attorneys. Get more great marketing tips like this specifically relevant to Real Estate, Title Insurance, Mortgage Lending, and Law by subscribing or visiting our blog above.
Latest posts by TitleTap (see all)
- The 2022 FLTA Webinar Series Continues! - January 20, 2022
- Finding a Law Firm or Title Company Online is NOT Like Shopping on Amazon.com - January 7, 2022
- TitleTap Partners with Paymints.io on Online Payment Website Integration - July 16, 2021