These costs are paid to outside parties, not the lender, but you don’t get to choose them. They may include:
- appraisal, which puts a value on your property on the lender’s behalf
- a credit report on you
- fees to assess flood risk of your property, or for ongoing monitoring of flood zone changes related to your property
- tax monitoring to keep track of your property tax payments
- tax status research to assess the state of tax payments on the property.
TitleTap provides turn-key websites and marketing tools like Video, Social Media Management, and Email Marketing for Title Agents and Real Estate Attorneys. Get more great marketing tips like this specifically relevant to Real Estate, Title Insurance, Mortgage Lending, and Law by subscribing or visiting our blog above.
Latest posts by TitleTap (see all)
- TitleTap Partners with Paymints.io on Online Payment Website Integration - July 16, 2021
- Not Every Website is Created Equal: How To Pick The Right Provider For Your Law Firm or Title Company - April 29, 2021
- TitleTap Adds Website Integrations for Qualia, Closer’s Choice, Alanna.ai, Zoccam and more to their HUB - April 23, 2021