These costs are paid to outside parties and YOU are free to shop and compare providers for a variety of services. These might include pest inspection, or a survey to verify property lines or a range of Title-related services. Title services might include:
- a Lender’s title policy, which protects their legal interest in their loan collateral- usually the property itself
- settlement agent fees, paid to the individual or company responsible for facilitating the final transaction
- Title Search, which clarifies and documents legal ownership of the property
- a title insurance binder, which allows potential future use of the current title search results, conditions and exclusions for a short period to lower the cost of future title insurance.
TitleTap provides turn-key websites and marketing tools like Video, Social Media Management, and Email Marketing for Title Agents and Real Estate Attorneys. Get more great marketing tips like this specifically relevant to Real Estate, Title Insurance, Mortgage Lending, and Law by subscribing or visiting our blog above.
Latest posts by TitleTap (see all)
- TitleTap Launches HUB Making Website Integrations Easier For Customers and Industry Partners - April 1, 2021
- 7 Things Your Title Company or Law Firm’s Website Needs Due To The Pandemic - March 12, 2021
- Why most service businesses should never pay a local marketing firm for a custom website… - March 9, 2021