The first page of your Closing Disclosure documents:
- The Loan Amount – the total you will actually borrow
- The Interest Rate – which does NOT include the fees factored into the APR on Page 5
TitleTap provides turn-key websites and marketing tools like Video, Social Media Management, and Email Marketing for Title Agents and Real Estate Attorneys. Get more great marketing tips like this specifically relevant to Real Estate, Title Insurance, Mortgage Lending, and Law by subscribing or visiting our blog above.
Latest posts by TitleTap (see all)
- The 2022 FLTA Webinar Series Continues! - January 20, 2022
- Finding a Law Firm or Title Company Online is NOT Like Shopping on Amazon.com - January 7, 2022
- TitleTap Partners with Paymints.io on Online Payment Website Integration - July 16, 2021