Did you know that 1 in 4 people have a disability?
That means potentially 25% of your visitors might not be able to easily navigate your website!
Furthermore, in a recent case Gil vs. Winn-Dixie, a judge ruled that Winn-Dixie’s website should have been accessible to those with disabilities – in particular, that it should be able to be navigated easily with accessibility software.
This ruling paved the way for several similar lawsuits, and now it is recommended that organizations with a bricks and mortar location (that needs to be ADA compliant), might want to consider making their website accessible as well.
This is why TitleTap has now made an accessibility widget available for all of our customers at no additional charge!
Once enabled it can help the elderly, the blind, those with a mobile impairment and people with situational disabilities navigate your site.
Here are some specific ways the widget can help your website visitors:
- Simplifying keyboard-only navigation and adjusting the contrast to help those with vision or mobile impairment.
- Allowing the user to adjust the text size, mouse pointer size and highlight clickable areas in order to help the elderly and those with situational disabilities.
- And can even read the website aloud to help those who are completely blind.
You can get it for free but you must opt-in and accept the terms. Contact TitleTap support via email or in the chat below to request the the accessibility widget on your site.
Latest posts by TitleTap (see all)
- How One Title Agent Got Multiple Commercial Closings From Her Website - January 28, 2020
- The 7 Best Website Designs for Attorneys - November 15, 2019
- The 5 Topics Every Attorney’s Website Chatbot Should Include - August 30, 2019