For many homes and markets, professional help from someone in “staging” makes good financial sense. Like this video say, check your staging options first. If you are doing it yourself, here are 5 key tips. One – Depersonalize. You want the buyer to envision this house being their home? Remove the things that make it YOUR home – photos, awards, collections, and STUFF. Two – MOVE the stuff. It’s tempting to shove things in closets and attics but your prospective buyer will see a much smaller house if those spaces are full. Move it to a storage space or a friend’s garage. Three – Warm it up. Baking bread or cookies adding fresh flowers and colorful pillows and throws are touches used by professional stagers to make a place warm without your stuff. Four – Light it up!
- Light sells homes.
- Clean windows, inside and out.
- Light bulbs all working and curtains open or even gone.
Latest posts by TitleTap (see all)
- Litigation FAQs - February 9, 2023
- What are litigation risks? - February 9, 2023
- What is a litigation hold? - February 9, 2023