For many homes and markets, professional help from someone in “staging” makes good financial sense. Like this video say, check your staging options first. If you are doing it yourself, here are 5 key tips. One – Depersonalize. You want the buyer to envision this house being their home? Remove the things that make it YOUR home – photos, awards, collections, and STUFF. Two – MOVE the stuff. It’s tempting to shove things in closets and attics but your prospective buyer will see a much smaller house if those spaces are full. Move it to a storage space or a friend’s garage. Three – Warm it up. Baking bread or cookies adding fresh flowers and colorful pillows and throws are touches used by professional stagers to make a place warm without your stuff. Four – Light it up!
- Light sells homes.
- Clean windows, inside and out.
- Light bulbs all working and curtains open or even gone.
TitleTap provides turn-key websites and marketing tools like Video, Social Media Management, and Email Marketing for Title Agents and Real Estate Attorneys. Get more great marketing tips like this specifically relevant to Real Estate, Title Insurance, Mortgage Lending, and Law by subscribing or visiting our blog above.
Latest posts by TitleTap (see all)
- TitleTap Partners with Paymints.io on Online Payment Website Integration - July 16, 2021
- Not Every Website is Created Equal: How To Pick The Right Provider For Your Law Firm or Title Company - April 29, 2021
- TitleTap Adds Website Integrations for Qualia, Closer’s Choice, Alanna.ai, Zoccam and more to their HUB - April 23, 2021