The video puts this in more visual terms, but your personal situation will determine the best kind of loan for you. By asking yourself a few questions, you can help narrow your search among the many options available and discover which loan suits you best.
- Do you expect your finances to change over the next few years?
- Are you planning to live in this home for a long period of time?
- Are you comfortable with the idea of a changing mortgage payment amount?
- Do you wish to be free of mortgage debt as your children approach college age or as you prepare for retirement?
Latest posts by TitleTap (see all)
- Litigation FAQs - February 9, 2023
- What are litigation risks? - February 9, 2023
- What is a litigation hold? - February 9, 2023