Remember these pointers from the video: start by thinking about your situation.
- Are you ready to buy a home?
- How much can you afford in a monthly mortgage payment?
- How much space do you need?
- What areas of town do you like?
After you answer these questions, make a “To Do” list and start doing casual research. Talk to friends and family, drive through neighborhoods, and look in the “Homes” section of the newspaper, or online.
Latest posts by TitleTap (see all)
- 3 Ways To Market Your Title Company or Law Firm During Economic Uncertainty - March 27, 2020
- How One Title Agent Got Multiple Commercial Closings From Her Website - January 28, 2020
- The 7 Best Website Designs for Attorneys - November 15, 2019