Remember these pointers from the video: start by thinking about your situation.
- Are you ready to buy a home?
- How much can you afford in a monthly mortgage payment?
- How much space do you need?
- What areas of town do you like?
After you answer these questions, make a “To Do” list and start doing casual research. Talk to friends and family, drive through neighborhoods, and look in the “Homes” section of the newspaper, or online.
Latest posts by TitleTap (see all)
- The 7 Best Website Designs for Attorneys - November 15, 2019
- The 5 Topics Every Attorney’s Website Chatbot Should Include - August 30, 2019
- How This One Page on Your Website Can Generate Leads For Years to Come - August 12, 2019