Remember these pointers from the video: start by thinking about your situation.
- Are you ready to buy a home?
- How much can you afford in a monthly mortgage payment?
- How much space do you need?
- What areas of town do you like?
After you answer these questions, make a “To Do” list and start doing casual research. Talk to friends and family, drive through neighborhoods, and look in the “Homes” section of the newspaper, or online.
Latest posts by TitleTap (see all)
- A guide to building + marketing your solo law firm website - November 19, 2020
- TitleTap’s New and Improved Net Sheet Rate Calculator Can Help You Close More Real Estate Faster! - November 18, 2020
- How to land more clients as a solo attorney - November 4, 2020