Like the video shows, your home should fit the way you live, with spaces and features that appeal to the whole family.
Before you begin looking at homes make a list of your priorities – things like location and size.
- Should the house be close to certain schools? your job? to public transportation?
- How large should the house be?
- What type of lot do you prefer?
- What kinds of amenities are you looking for?
Establish a set of minimum requirements and a ‘wish list.” Minimum requirements are things that a house must have for you to consider it while a “wish list” covers things that you’d like to have but that aren’t essential.
Latest posts by TitleTap (see all)
- The 5 Topics Every Attorney’s Website Chatbot Should Include - August 30, 2019
- How This One Page on Your Website Can Generate Leads For Years to Come - August 12, 2019
- Do I Really Need a Website? 7 Reasons You Might Change Your Mind. - August 6, 2019