Page 2 of the Loan Estimate provides the current ESTIMATED cash to close. Some costs will stay the same between estimate and closing. Some will change.
- A – Origination Charges – should match.
- B – Can’t Shop – 10% Tolerance
- C – Can Shop – no tolerance limit, BUT IF you select a provider from your lender’s list their actual cost should be no more than 10% greater than the estimate.
- E – Recording Fees are also subject to 10% tolerance
- F – Prepaids, G – Initial Escrow and H – Other, such as Owner’s Title may vary from the Loan Estimate without tolerance limits.
These estimates of closing costs plus loan details, Down Payment, Deposits Credits and Adjustments are used to calculate your estimated cash requirements when the loan finally closes. Consider the possible changes and tolerances when evaluating a loan decision.
Latest posts by TitleTap (see all)
- 3 Ways To Market Your Title Company or Law Firm During Economic Uncertainty - March 27, 2020
- How One Title Agent Got Multiple Commercial Closings From Her Website - January 28, 2020
- The 7 Best Website Designs for Attorneys - November 15, 2019